Last Updated on February 20, 2023 by admin
Argan oilis known for its rich essential nutrients, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds which help in preventing many chronic illnesses. Organic argan oil supports and strengthens hair follicles to promote hair growth and skin health. Made from the kernels that grow on the argan trees and sold in its purest form, argan oil can be either directly applied to the skin or used as cooking oil. However, always keep in mind that the argan oilused for cooking is extracted differently. So, the oil that is especially recommended for hair and skin upkeep should not be consumed at any cost.
How organic argan oil benefits hair:
- High in nutrition: Indus Valley Organic argan oil is rich in vitamin E, which is essential for having healthy hair and skin. Vitamin E has antioxidant properties which help in repairing visible damages. Since we get plenty of vitamin E from whole and enriched foods, it can also be applied topically on hair through shampoos, serums and oils for achieving healthy and robust hair growth.
- An exceptional non-greasy hair oil: Most essential oils have a greasy formulation which makes the skin sticky, thereby triggering acne and pimples. Argan oil is extremely light in weight and absolutely non-greasy, which makes it best for daily usage. Its non-greasy and non-oily property also helps in improving water retention in the hair roots and scalp.
- Strengthens hair roots: Argan oilcan be used as a deep conditioning treatment to hydrate and improve scalp health. Excess damage caused due to styling and hair coloring gets dramatically reduced with regular application of organic argan oil. Once the quality of scalp gets restored, the various hair loss issues also get automatically taken care of, thereby helping in the production of thicker, fuller hair.
- A powerful moisturizer: Organic argan oil works as a powerful moisturizer for both hair and skin because it contains fatty acids. It is one of the most commonly used moisturizers in the world. You can start using it in place of your regular moisturizer and apply this as a make-up base too.
- No dull hair: Pollution and sun rays make hair dull and frizzy. Organic argan oilhas all the potential to manage dry, damaged and frizzy hair. As soon as it removes the frizziness the natural shine and smoothness of hair gets automatically enhanced. Argan oil puts a protective fatty layer over the hair strands and scalp to maintain hair shine. This also delays aging of hair and works as a shield from any unwanted harm.
- An efficient hair styling serum: Being a non-greasy, lightweight oil, organic argan oil works best as a hair styling serum. Since the usual hair styling sprays contain many harmful chemicals, so switching over to this plant based oil works as a healthy, safe alternative.
How to use argan oil on hair:
- Pre-wash your hair properly and towel dry.
- Take a few drops of organic argan oiland apply it on your hair from root to tip. Let the oil dry naturally. And you are ready!
How to use argan oil on the skin:
- After you are done bathing and washing your face, take a few drops of organic argan oil onto your palms. Rub and gently massage it on your face and body.
- Let it dry and you are done!
Do you have your own insights that can be added to this discussion? Please write the same as comments below, and we will incorporate it in our next blog. Ask your related concerns from our beauty and health experts through your comments below.