Last Updated on February 12, 2023 by admin
Pretty, sweet, beautiful, and aromatic do these words seem to be more feminine? Well it shouldn’t be this way, everyone can be pretty and sweet right. Something similar happens when we talk about flowers it is deemed to be a thing for women. But that isn’t why we are here. It is the time of change and transformation so this year let’s give men around us flowers too. It might be overwhelming but it will make them feel special for sure. Flowers make great gifts and they also make a token of gratitude and appreciation on days just like that.
If you would like you to surprise a man in your life then hang on, we bring to you the best flower for men from Geneva florist–
- Basket of blooms- A basket is a great idea always, it’s easy to assemble and carry around. It also has a very neutral approach so it makes the perfect choice for men. Baskets give you a spring-summer vibe which is amazing. There are various options you can go with like a hand-woven basket with some yellow and white daisies, or if you are looking for more detail you can go with a bunch of hot pink roses and carnations with green poms, leather leaf fern, other greens and some filler flowers.
- A warm glare- Another summer sunshine bouquet with colors yellow, white and green. This bouquet is bright yet balanced, with flowers like sunflowers, white daisies, white ranunculus, white roses, white snapdragons and yellow filler flowers along with green leaves. This bouquet is great for men because of the colors and style, not too much color just the right amount. The color yellow stands for joy, warmth, and sunshine so it makes a great bouquet for friends.
- Luxury bouquets- A luxurious bouquet is a must to spoil people around you, it is to go an extra mile for them every now and then. This bouquet is exquisitely arranged in a chic glass and gold vase with flowers like pink roses, purple hyacinth or lavender stock, and white hydrangeas, Never forget to add some green leaves for a classic addition. This piece would make the best table centerpiece of any occasion be it at night or day. One of the best flowers in elgin il.
- Glazed red- Red is known to be a fiery color with meanings like passion, love, and confidence. With this simple bouquet, you can still turn heads, you can go with flowers like red gerberas, white and red snapdragons, and ivory roses. This bouquet will make anyone feel special. Red gerberas symbolize complete love, snapdragons represent graciousness, on the other and ivory roses mean luxury, charm and elegance. This bouquet will give you confident vibes and make you feel strong.
- Blue mood board- For this premium bouquet you would need white roses, white poms, blue hydrangeas or hyacinth, you must add green leaves for some elegance. This has themes of blue and white which look serene and beautiful together. The color blue represents freedom, imagination, inspiration and sensitivity. The color white symbolizes purity, clarity, and cleanness. This bouquet is a great option for welcoming new members into the family and for birthdays.
- Sweet dish garden- A dish garden is an assembly of plants and flowers in a clay dish traditionally, you can recreate it in a basket or any dish which is round since we would be adding more than one plant and flower. For this you can go with snake plant, calla lily, aglaonema, peperomia and some more. Get these from any town & country gardens geneva florist.
Apart from these lovely bouquets, you can also get these delivered at your place with TNC gardens the best florist geneva il.