Last Updated on February 20, 2023 by admin
Credit cards are a smart way to keep track of your expenses and manage them. If you use a card wisely or purchase the right card for your needs, you won’t face any financial problems. As you know, travelling is expensive and you need a special plan to tackle travel expenses. Well, we have a solution for you – Kotak Credit Card. With the Royale Signature Credit Card, you can easily manage your travel expenses and get exciting rewards. For more details on this best credit card for travel, continue reading the page below.
What Comfort Does a Kotak Credit Card Provide in Travel?
When you buy this Kotak Credit Card, your travel will be comfortable and hassle-free with the following benefits –
Complimentary Lounge Access
Up to two 2 visits every quarter to Dream Folks Lounges will be complementary to the Royale Signature Credit Cardholder. This offer is valid only in India. There you can enjoy benefits such as –
- Gourmet meals
- Comfortable seating
- Widescreen TVs, newspapers, magazines, free Wi-Fi for entertainment
Note – You’ll get complimentary lounge access only if the card is active. If your Kotak credit card is closed due to non-payment of bills, this offer will deactivate automatically.
How to Earn Reward Points on a Kotak Credit Card?
Well, while travelling, you spend money everywhere, booking hotels, rides, food, etc. So, if you use this best credit card of Kotak, check out the below pointers to see when and on how much spending you’ll get the reward points –
- Four times reward points are available for every INR 150 spent
- In special categories, it is 4X and for others 2X
Note – Special categories include – hotels, restaurants, travel agencies, tour operators, package tour operators, airlines, air carriers and international spends. Basically, expenditure related to your trip.
Get Advantage of the Milestone Program
If you spend a specified amount using your Kotak Credit Card, you will get milestone benefits under this program. This program is valid for select Kotak Credit Cardholders. So, if you have received any written communication from Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited, only then you’ll get the bonus reward points. The bank reserves the right to offer this program to any of its cardholders at its sole discretion.
To get into this program, you need to spend the target amount within a specified period and also pay the minimum due before the payment due date during and after the program period.
The target amount and reward points for each milestone that can be availed each year is as follows:
- 10,000 bonus points for spending INR 4 Lakh
- 30,000 bonus points for spending INR 8 Lakh
The milestone program period is detailed as below –
If you have got a Royale Signature Card, the program period will be from the card issuance date to the next anniversary date
Fees & Charges for Kotak Best Credit Card for Travel
The bank will charge the following from you –
- Joining Fee – You don’t need to pay this for this Kotak credit card
- Annual Fees – Pay INR 999 each anniversary year to keep the benefits going
- Addon Card Fees – This Kotak Credit Card has an add-on feature, which means your family members can get the card benefits as well. Apply for a supplementary card, so your parents, spouse or children can use the card as well. For this, Kotak doesn’t charge any fees.
- Interest Charges – On your outstanding balance, the bank will charge an interest of 3.5% per month.
Am I Eligible for this Travel Kotak Credit Card?
Yes, you’re upon meeting the below criteria –
- Age – A minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 65 years of age is required for this credit card.
- Income – If you have an annual income of INR 24 Lakh and above, you’re eligible
Resident – A resident Indian living in Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi (including Gurgaon and Noida), Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Mumbai and Pune
Apart from that if you want to know about mobile credit card processing then please visit our Finance category