Citizens of the Czech Republic traveling to Canada are eligible to enter the country with Canadian ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization). Canadian eTA is a valid online travel authorization. It is valid for 5 years and allows Czech nationals to stay for a maximum of 6 months during each visit. This entry permit is available through an online application form that takes a few minutes to complete.
Czech nationals are among the nationalities who are visa-free to travel to Canada for tourism, business, or other destinations.
The requirement to enter Canada ETA for the Czech Republic
Canada Visa for Czech Citizens must check that Canada is complying with ETS requirements before they can apply. They include the following:
- Keep an electronic passport compliant with the Canadian ETA
- Submit a frequently used email address
- Have a debit or credit card
- An electronic passport (also known as a biometric) is a secure travel document with a digital chip on the cover. Most countries have automatic scanners at border controls that typically significantly reduce the time required for documentation. Czech citizens with a biometric passport should ensure that it is valid for 180 days or more from the date of their arrival in Canada.
Check applicants must confirm that they have requested their Canadian eTA with a frequently used email address. The Canadian government issues all its communications, including confirmation of ETA approval, via email only. Lastly, they must ensure that the credit or debit card they use for payment has sufficient funds and has been approved in advance for online payments.
Czech citizens should keep in mind that the Canadian ETA does not cover these activities, considering moving to Canada for a more stable period in search of professional opportunities or to complete higher studies. They should arrange an appointment at the Canadian Embassy in Prague to find out which travel permit is more suitable for them.
Coming to Canada for business
Canada Visa for Business Visit, Canada is one of the most important and economically stable countries in the world market. According to PPP, Canada has the 6th largest GDP and nominal GDP is 10th. Canada is a major entry point to the United States market and can serve as a perfect test market for the United States. In addition, business costs are, in general, 15% lower in Canada than in the United States. Canada offers a wide range of opportunities for seasoned businessmen or investors or entrepreneurs who have a successful business in their home country and who are looking to expand their business or start a new business in Canada. You can choose to take a short-term trip to Canada to explore new business opportunities in Canada.
What are the business opportunities in Canada?
Below are the top 5 business opportunities for immigrants in Canada:
Agriculture – Canada is a world leader in agriculture
- Wholesale retail
- Software and technical services
- Commercial fishing and seafood
Who is a business visitor?
You will be considered a business inspector in the following situations:
- You are temporarily moving to Canada
- Looking for opportunities to grow your business
- Want to invest in Canada
- Want to follow and expand your business relationships
- You are not part of the Canadian labor market and would like to go to Canada to participate in international business activities
As a business visitor on a temporary visit, you can stay in Canada for up to 6 months to a few weeks.