What is an Indian business visa?
An Indian business visa is an electronic business travel permit. Business-Visa allows its holders to share business-related conditioners while in India.
Non-natives wishing to travel to India for business purposes such as participating in business, special meetings, conferences, lectures on trade, academic network worldwide initiatives for trade/purchase, exhibitions, trade and trade exhibitions
With the advent of globalization, the strengthening of the free market, and the liberalization of its economy, India has become a place of great importance in the international world of trade and commerce. It provides people around the world with unique commercial and business opportunities as well as enviable natural resources and a skilled workforce. All this makes India very attractive in the eyes of businesses and business people around the world. People from all over the world who are interested in doing business in India can now do this very easily because the Government of India provides an electronic or e-visa which is specifically meant for business purposes. You can apply for a business visa for India online instead of visiting the local Indian Embassy in your country.
Eligibility Criteria for India Business Visa:
The Indian business visa makes it an easy task to conduct business in India for international visitors to the country who are doing business here but must qualify for the business e-visa. You can stay in the country for 180 consecutive days on an Indian business visa. However, it is valid for one year or 365 days and it is a multiple entry visa, which means you can stay in the country for 180 days at a time but you can enter the country more than once for an e-visa. As its name implies, you will only be eligible for it if the nature and purpose of your trip to the country are commercial or related to business matters. And no other visa such as a tourist visa will be applicable if you visit for business purposes. In addition to these eligibility requirements for business visas for India, you also need to meet the eligibility requirements for e-visa in general and if you do, you will be eligible to apply for them.
Information and documents required for Indian Business E-Visa:
The Government of India allows individuals to obtain their e-business visas in an average of 3-5 working days.
E-Visa requires personal information such as:
- Name as printed in the passport
- Date of birth
- Nationality has shown in the passport
- Applicant Passport Details – Be very careful when writing passport information.
- Business details
- Reference details from your country
- Reference details of India
- Individuals must also provide documents:
A passport copy and details:
- The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by an immigration officer in India (depending on where you enter the designated airport or seaport in India).
- You must upload color and clean scanned copy of the passport in PDF, JPG, or PNG format, the size of which should not exceed 3MB.
- Upload a colorful passport size photo of the applicant and the background should be white for clarity of the photo. Its size should not exceed 3MB.
- Photo requirements for an Indian visa.
An invitation letter:
Upload a copy of a business/invitation card or letter from an Indian company which is required for
- verification of a business visa.
- The invitation should be on the letterhead of the company.
- Letter signature and company stamp
- Read more about visa requirements in India.
Note: Permission is granted only if the visit involves legal business activities between India and its territories.