Last Updated on February 20, 2023 by admin
Doing laundry is no small feat. In fact, by several consumers, it’s seen as a tedious chore. Nonetheless, these days, it needn’t be difficult. In the best washing machine in India today, you get an efficient washer that you can just program to suit your requirements with the tap of a few buttons. The labor invested by you is, therefore, minimal.
Due to the ease of washing clothes, consumers may overlook certain laundry techniques that can save money, let alone time.
While you may invest in an LG top load washing machine or in one of the leading IFB front load washing machines, there is a lot that you can do as a user to be frugal. You may argue that these are already energy-saving machines, but energy is not the only thing you save by making use of optimal washing habits. These are explored in the sections that follow.
The Key is Proper Usage
When you buy what you think is the best washing machine in India, you probably don’t consider how you can save on extra cash. Your only consideration is how the washing machine can help you in terms of the effort you save. Nonetheless, if you stop for a moment and give a thought to these ideas below, you end up saving more than you realize.
- Do not prewash – Around 95% of the energy consumption of your washing machine is due to heated water. If you have a pile of grimy clothes to wash, it’s cost-effective to use laundry balls instead of very hot water. These give your laundry a good mix, enhancing washing efficiency.
- Choose your temperature – Washing your clothes at approximately 30 degrees centigrade is adequate enough to give your clothes a great wash. If you wish to have your temperature setting lower than this, be sure to use a detergent in liquid form. Liquid detergents are more efficacious as they are dissolved already.
- Economic washing – Your new LG top load washing machine may come with the fastest wash programs that save you a lot of time. Nevertheless, this doesn’t mean efficiency in washing, as more energy is expended by the machine. It’s better to have longer wash programs as these use less energy to pump up your washing.
- Swift programs – If you have laundry that isn’t very dirty, you can choose to wash clothes in an express wash cycle. Although the recommendation is not to use a rapid program as it may use extensive energy, express programs are effective, as they save energy on the actual cleaning mechanism as well.
- Handy tips – Other than the tips mentioned earlier, other suggestions like loading the drum but not cramming clothes in is a good idea. Another tip is to use just enough detergent. If you use too much, you get pollutants piling up.
Also, read this: Top-Load Or Front-Load Washing Machine – Which Is Better?
The Right Time and the Right Detergent
Typically, you may have particular periods in the day when the power tariff is lower than at other times. Using your machine at night or during the weekend is a good bet to make the most of this.
If you make use of solar panels, the ideal time to do your laundry in your very best washing machine in India is in the midst of the day when you get the full gamut of the sun’s power.
Besides the time that you wash, you can save by using an eco-friendly detergent that costs less. By adding a few drops of essential oil, you can use less of your normal detergent and save on costs, as the essential oil enhances cleaning.
If you have a solar water heater, it can link to your washer and save up to 70% of electricity. This works better if you have a mixer fitted, so you can have temperature control at your fingertips.
Whether you buy an LG top load washing machine or any one of the best Samsung front loaders, you need to maintain it regularly. Your machine may come with the latest technology and although it may boast self-cleaning functionality, it is still not perfect.
You need to have the pump filter cleaned every couple of months, and the inlet filter at least twice a year. You can also add a descaling agent to your laundry on a regular basis.
Summarizing and Saving
The first thing that saves you money is the cost of the washing machine itself. Bajaj Finserv EMI Store not only gives you a wide range of washing machines to choose from but also offers discounts and deals on top of that.
You should also buy a machine that matches your requirements. One that is too big may unnecessarily waste energy. Apart from this, if you pay for your washing machine with your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you can buy your machine on No Cost EMI, with flexible tenors ranging from 3 months to 24 months.
Also, read this: Godrej washing machine cleaning tips
Apart from this if you’re interested to know about Haier Washing Machine After Sale Servicing then please visit our Lifestyle category.