HD lace wigs are known as the most life-like, natural-looking wigs on the market. Lace fronts, monofilament crowns, and lace closures are made of double-layered fine nylon mesh knitted into a strip of hair. Each row of nylon filaments is coated with a natural-looking color, or hair can be dyed any color. It is then sewn into a strip and one end is heat-sealed to prevent the mesh from unraveling. The mesh is then wefted with 100% row-dyed human hair and sewn onto a stretch cap with a soft, adjustable lace front or monofilament part.
Washing Tips HD Lace wig
Most lace wigs are hand-made, so the result may vary depending on the customer’s head. The wig needs to be washed and cleaned about every 3-4 weeks. Use lukewarm water and shampoo to wash the wig and do not use too much water to prevent it from being stretched. After washing, use a towel to remove the water, then use a wig moisturizer to prevent it from getting dry.
- Wash the hair with a mild shampoo in warm water.
- Rinse with cool water until it runs clear.
- Gently blot the hair with a towel and allow the hair to dry naturally.
- Do not brush or comb the hair while it is wet.
- Do not submerge your HD lace wig in water. Never apply oil directly to your skin.
It is recommended that you apply a light mist coat of oil to your hands and then smooth the oils onto your hair. This method reduces the chance of oil marks on the skin.
Caring Tips for HD Lace wig
Though HD lace wigs are quite easy to maintain, there are still a few things to keep in mind while caring for your unit.
- Before wearing a human hair lace wig, wet your hair, comb it through, and condition it with a moisturizing product.
- Avoid blow-drying your hair while wearing the wig. This will allow the hair to retain more of its natural moisture.
- For a more personalized look use a flat iron to curl the hair. Avoid harsh chemical treatments on your wig.
- Human hair wigs can be styled and washed just like natural ones. Keep in mind that lace wigs can be fragile and require extra care.
- Be gentle with combs and brushes, and never use any chemical products or sprays, such as mousse or hairspray.
How to Apply HD Lace wig
1) After opening the packing liquid, air the wig, then put it into the wig box.
2) Wear the wig on, the wig is more active, and suitable for parties and dancing.
3) To ensure that the hair in the wig has a good fit, the wig should be installed just before going out.
4) After wearing the wig all day, the hair will be a little bit loose, especially if you are taking dancing or moving around a lot.
A lace wig can really enhance your look and styling options, buy a high-quality one and you will feel like a celeb. Wearing a lace wig that is made of 100% human hair is a great investment for any lady. It is a very natural-looking hairpiece. It is hard to tell apart from natural hair. Nowadays many people like to wear HD wigs to change their look with kinky curly hair extensions. But there are some tips that should be considered when wearing a lace wig.